- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote
- In the Customer list, enter the customer name or customer account number.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Account Payment.
- In the Account Payment window, in the Payment box, enter the amount of the deposit.
- In the Note box, enter the title of the quote, followed by the word “Deposit”. Example: Repair Lawnmower Model 541XZ—Deposit.
- Click F12 Checkout.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Cash, Credit Card, or Check as the deposit amount.
- Press Enter to complete the transaction. The deposit will be added to the customer account.
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/16/22