- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- In the Customers tab, in the Customer list, select a customer.
- In the Contact Information pane, in the Email box, enter an email address.
- In the Form Control pane, select Email Statement Copies.
- Click Save. When an invoice is created for this customer or when statements are run, the customer will receive an emailed copy.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/24/19