- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- In the Customers tab, in the Customer list, select a customer.
- In the Contact Information pane, in the Email box, enter an email address.
- In the Form Control pane, select Email Statement Copies.
- Click Save. When an invoice is created for this customer or when statements are run, the customer will receive an emailed copy.
Note: By default, email statements include a PDF statement and an Excel spreadsheet with this information on separate tabs:
- Statement Information – store information and statement summary.
- All Transactions – an itemized list of the customer’s transactions organized by project.
If you do not want to include the Excel spreadsheet, see this KBA: How to turn off Excel attachments for emailed statements
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.