You can change the reports assigned to each button or change settings within the report preset.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Edit Preset.
- In the Edit Report Preset window, in the Report Preset Settings pane, highlight a report preset.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Button Name box, enter a name.
- In the Schedule Report list, select a time frame for creating the report, and then click F12 Next.
- In the Suggested Order Report window, enter or select information in the Report Settings pane, Additional Settings pane, and Sorting Options pane, and then click F12 Save Preset.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/24/21