You can change the reports assigned to each button or change settings within the report preset.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Edit Preset.
- In the Edit Report Preset window, in the Report Preset Settings pane, highlight a report preset.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Button Name box, enter a name.
- In the Schedule Report list, select a time frame for creating the report, and then click F12 Next.
- In the Suggested Order Report window, enter or select information in the Report Settings pane, Additional Settings pane, and Sorting Options pane, and then click F12 Save Preset.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/20/18