- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Special Order option.
- Highlight the Special Order, and then click F12 Recall. The Special Order will appear.
- You can edit, delete or add to the invoice.
- When the invoice is completed and paid for, the stored special order quote will be deleted and all inventory-on-hold quantities are returned to stock on hand.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/23/18