You can delete-a Report Preset if it is no longer needed as an automatic report.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Edit Preset.
- In the Report Preset Settings pane, highlight a report preset.
- In the Additional Settings pane, click F10 Delete. The report preset and scheduled events will be deleted.
- Click F11 Exit or F12 Next.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 2/15/19