- JPG (.jpg) files are no longer accepted for logo images. If your current logo was uploaded as a JPEG file, you do not have to make any changes.
- If you want to upload a new logo file, you must use one of the following image file types:
- PNG (.png) [recommended]
- GIF (.gif)
- TIF (.tif)
- BMP (.bmp) [not recommended]
- Your logo image file cannot be larger than 1 MB in size.
- An actual-size preview of the image will appear.
- If you need help converting your image file into one of the supported file types, contact Paladin Point of Sale Customer Support (1-800-725-2346, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Forms tab.
- Optional: In the Form Information pane, enter information in any of the following boxes:
- Advance By-Line 1 (and optional Advance By-Line 2)
- Trailer By-Line 1 (and optional Trailer By-Line 2)
Note: This message does not appear on the big form.
- Footer Line 1 (and optional additional information in the remaining numbered boxes)
- Invoice/Receipt Description (or accept INVOICE as the default)
- Optional: In the Logo pane, click Upload, and then browse to the image of the logo to select it.
- Optional: In the Invoice QR Code pane, select the Enable Invoice QR Code check box, click Upload, and then browse to the image of the logo to select it.
- Optional: In the QR Message 1 box, enter your message (and optional additional information in the remaining numbered boxes).
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/18/19