This report exports Paladin Point of Sale customer account information for customers who made purchases during a time period you specify. To export customer type values, you must select the Export To Excel
Customer type details are provided in these spreadsheet columns:
- Customer Type ID: The integer ID assigned to the customer type in Paladin Point of Sale.
- Customer Type: The customer type name.
- Customer Type Code: The customer type code used by your supplier.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- Click the Reports module or press ALT + 5.
- In the Report Area pane, click Customers, and then click Ranking.
- In the Report List pane, click Customer Sales Ranking.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Reports Settings pane, select a Starting Date and Ending Date for the report.
- Select the Export To Excel
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report.
- An Excel spreadsheet will appear. If it doesn’t open on your screen, it may be minimized in the task bar. The customer type information will be in the last three columns.