- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click Daily Balancing.
- In the Report List pane, do one of the following:
- To only create the Credit Card Deposit report, click Credit Card Deposit.
- To create the Credit Card Deposit report as part of a register balance report, click one of the following:
- Today’s Register Balance
- Yesterday’s Register Balance
- Period Register Balance
- Click Next or press F12.
- In the Report Settings pane, set the options you want.
- If you chose one of the register balance reports, make sure that the Include credit card deposit? check box is selected.
- Click Run Report of press F12.
Note: When you run the report, the Non-swiped cards section only applies to credit cards whose numbers were manually-entered by the cashier.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/24/20