You can create single store reports and multi-store reports with the Microsoft Access Template. All of the following reports are for a time frame that you specify.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the File menu, click Reports, and then click MS Access Templates.
- On the Main Page tab, click Reports.
- On the Reports Page tab, click Single Store or Multi Store.
- Click the report that you want to create.
- In the Report Settings tab, enter a Start Date, End Date, and other required data.
- Click Run.
- When the report is created, you may be able to export it to Excel. See the Excel column in the following tables.
- When you are finished, click CLOSE.
Export to Excel
|Items Sold Summary||
Access report groups by customer the items purchased, and it totals all sales.
Excel report groups by customer the items purchased, but it does not total all sales.
|Last Counted||Shows inventory items counted within a date range and location.||Yes||Yes||No|
|Margin Analysis||Shows margins on all items by a specific date range and a single department per invoice.||Yes||No||No|
|Profit||Shows sales of inventory items, GP margin, profit amount, and sales total for items sold.||Yes||No||No|
|Profit (in Excel)||Exports to an Excel spreadsheet, which shows the sales of inventory items, GP margin, profit amount, and sales totals for items sold.||Yes||No||Yes|
|Promotional Sales 1||Shows sales, margin, and profit/loss from by date range or promotion ID.||Yes||No||No|
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.