- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module or press Alt+2.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup or press F1.
- Search for the customer, and then click Select Customer or press F8.
- Click the Electronic tab. A list of IDs for this account will appear in the Alternate Customer IDs pane.
- To add a new ID or edit existing IDs, click Edit ID Data.
- In the Alternate ID Manager window, make changes using the following procedures:
- In the Enter Alt ID box, enter the new ID number.
- Note: This ID number must be unique among all customer IDs in Paladin Point of Sale. If you enter a number that is already in use, a message will appear, and you must enter a different number.
- Highlight the new ID, and then select the correct Type from the list.
- If there is only one type available in your store, the type is set automatically, and a list of options will not appear.
- If there is more than one type, only the types your store uses will be in the list.
- For as many IDs as you want to add, repeat the previous two steps, and then click F12 Finish or press F12 to save your changes.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/24/21