- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click Reports.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click History.
- In the Report List pane, click Items Sold Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next or press F12.
- In the Report Settings pane, select which inventory data that you would like to search.
- In the Additional Settings pane, you have these options:
- To view the report results in an Excel spreadsheet, click the Export to Excel? checkbox to select it.
- To create purchase orders by supplier based on the item sales in the report results, click Create working Purchase Orders from this data? checkbox to select it. Purchase orders that are named items Sold <supplier name> will appear in the P. O. module and will replace the exact quantities determined by the Items Sold Report.
- Click F12 Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 12/11/19