You can identify transactions that include some tax-exempt items.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the data that you want.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Customer Name box, enter TaxExempt, and then enter other optional data.
- In the Sorting Options pane, enter sorting data.
- Click F12 Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/15/21