- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click Revenue.
- In the Report List pane, click Report Revenue from a Promotion.
- Click F12 Next.
- In the Report Revenue from a Promotion window, in the Report Settings pane, in the Dates list boxes, enter the date range for the report that you want to run.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Promotion Number to Report list, select the salesperson’s name.
- Click F12 Run Report.
- For each salesperson, repeat steps 1-8.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 2/17/19