- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click RF Unit.
IMPORTANT: The RF Unit Controls window will appear. It must be open for the RF unit to communicate with Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the RF unit, press ON, and then press #1 to sign on.
Note: The sign in process for the WorthData & Motorolla RF guns may vary.
- For Bin tag output device, select one of the following options:
- To print today’s real-time bin tag changes to a desktop or portable printer, press 1.
- To batch the bin tags that you want to print later to a full sheet on a laser printer, press 2.
- Scan the barcode(s) or manually enter the part number(s), and then press Enter.
- Type the Order Quantity, and then press Enter.
- Optional: When the RF unit prompts you for the Sale Price (Retail Price), you have two options:
- If no changes were made to the retail price, press Enter to bypass changing the Retail Price.
- To change the retail price, type the new retail price, and then press Enter.
- When you are done entering part numbers and the purchase order is complete, leave the RF unit on.
- In Paladin Point of Sale, on the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall PO.
- Highlight the RF Terminal purchase order that you just created, and then click Recall PO.
- Optional: Manually add more items to complete the purchase order.
- Optional: Make any changes to the data or delete an item.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Confirm PO.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy.
- When the purchase order has been processed through Paladin Point of Sale, press F1 on the RF unit to return to the main menu.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/19/18