- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click RF Unit.
IMPORTANT: The RF Unit Controls window will appear. It must be open for the RF unit to communicate with Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the RF unit, press ON, and then press #1 to sign on.
Note: The sign in process for the WorthData & Motorolla RF guns may vary.
- For Bin tag output device, select one of the following options:
- To print today’s real-time bin tag changes to a desktop or portable printer, press 1.
- To batch the bin tags that you want to print later to a full sheet on a laser printer, press 2.
- Scan the barcode(s) or manually enter the part number(s), and then press Enter.
- Type the Order Quantity, and then press Enter.
- Optional: When the RF unit prompts you for the Sale Price (Retail Price), you have two options:
- If no changes were made to the retail price, press Enter to bypass changing the Retail Price.
- To change the retail price, type the new retail price, and then press Enter.
- When you are done entering part numbers and the purchase order is complete, leave the RF unit on.
- In Paladin Point of Sale, on the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall PO.
- Highlight the RF Terminal purchase order that you just created, and then click Recall PO.
- Optional: Manually add more items to complete the purchase order.
- Optional: Make any changes to the data or delete an item.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Confirm PO.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy.
- When the purchase order has been processed through Paladin Point of Sale, press F1 on the RF unit to return to the main menu.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.