This report is typically used for auditing purposes and employee reviews over a specific time period. It shows the salesperson, terminal, time, last four digits of the credit card number, and the original invoice amount. Each invoice will be clearly marked as a voided credit card transaction.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, in the Invoice Date row, enter dates in the Beginning and Ending boxes.
- In the Report Settings pane, enter beginning and ending dates for any other data that you want in your report.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Payment Method list, select Credit Card.
- Select the Search Invoice Amounts check box, select Equal To, and then select 0.00 in the list box.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.