To manage Syntech FuelMaster quantities in Paladin Point of Sale, first select an existing department for Syntech FuelMaster items or create a new one. Then, create an inventory item for each Syntech FuelMaster inventory item, assign it to this department, and then set the part number or alternate part number to match the Syntech FuelMaster part number. Each new item must have a cost and quantity and Syntech FuelMaster as the supplier. To create Syntech FuelMaster transactions in Paladin Point of Sale, you must also set a price.
- Choose an existing department to use for Syntech FuelMaster inventory items, or create a new one. Learn more: How to create a department
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module or press Alt+3.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Add Item.
- In the Part # box, enter the Syntech FuelMaster part number.
- In the Description box, enter a description for the item.
- In the Cost box, enter the cost per gallon. You can enter up to three decimal places.
- Optional: In the SellPrice box, enter the price rounded to the nearest cent.
Note: If you will create Syntech FuelMaster transactions in the Invoice/Quote module, this step is required.
- In the SOH box, enter the current fuel quantity in gallons.
- In the Department list, select the department that you want to use for Syntech FuelMaster items.
- Click Add or press F12.
- Click the Order Control tab.
- In the Suppliers pane, in the Supplier 1 list, select Syntech FuelMaster.
- Click Save or press F12.
- PaladinNsight™: Overview: Take charge of your inventory investment with the Investment Review tool
- KBA: About Suggested Order Reports
- Webinar: Best Practices: Suggested Ordering
- Webinar: Suggested Order: Better than a magic 8 ball
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.