You can only store one suspended sale on a terminal. When you create another suspended sale, it will overwrite the previous one.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote
- In the Part Number box, enter or scan the items.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction.
- In the Store Transaction window, select the Suspended Sale
- Click F12 Store.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/19/21