- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, then click What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12/Next.
- In the Transaction Report pane, enter or select sorting information to create the report.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search list, select Description, and then enter Service Charge in the box next it.
- Click F12/Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 8/21/19