- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Sale List tab.
- In the Sales section, click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the sale.
- In the ID box, enter a unique ID number, and save it for future reference.
- Optional: In the Source box, enter the source of the sale.
- Click Save.
- Scroll to the Pricing Plans pane, and then click Create New Pricing Plan. You will be taken to the Pricing Plan tab.
- Follow the steps in this KBA: How to set up the pricing plan
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/20/19