- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Sale List tab.
- In the Sales section, click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the sale.
- In the ID box, enter a unique ID number.Save this number for future reference.
- Optional:In the Source box, enter the source of the sale.
- Click Save.
- Follow the procedures in How to add items to the sale manually or How to add items to the sale by importing a sale list.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/20/18