To use this feature, Rich Rewards single-use coupons must be turned on in your store. If you want to turn on single-use coupons, Submit a Help Request.
- Verify the department and class to use for single-coupons. To look up the single-use coupon class in Rich Rewards settings, do this:
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Rewards tab.
- Look for the Single-Use Coupon Class value. This is the single-use coupon class ID.
Note: If the box is blank, single-use coupons are not turned on, and you must contact Paladin Support.
- Close the Paladin Configuration window.
- Click the Inventory module.
- Click Add Item or press F2, and enter these values. A $5 off coupon is used as the example.
For this value Enter this Part #
An easy-to-remember part # for the cashier to type in.
Alt Part # Optional and can be blank. Description A short description of the coupon.
Example: $5.00 Off Coupon
Cost 0 Sell Price The coupon discount entered as a negative number.
Department Select the department to use for single-use coupons. Unlike the single-use coupon class, the department does not need to be restricted to single-use coupons.
- Click Add or press F12.
- Click the General tab.
- Select the Non-inventory checkbox.
- In the Classes pane, in the Class row, in any column, select the single-use coupon class.
- Click Save.
- Restart Paladin.
- Click the Invoice/Quote module and enter the Part # for the single use coupon you created. Verify that coupon appears correctly with a negative value.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.