This feature is helpful for assigning the reports that you would like to run automatically or you use most often.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click a report area, and then click a sub-area.
- In the Report List, click a report.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Create Preset.
- In the Report Preset Settings pane, click an unused Report Preset number.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Button name box, enter a name for the Report Preset.
- In the Schedule Report list, select the daily, weekly, or monthly options that you want.
- Click F12 Next.
- In the Report Setting pane, enter Beginning and Ending data for the Selection values, and then enter other data that you want for your report.
- In the Additional Settings pane, enter the data that you want for your report.
- In the Sorting Options pane, enter the data that you want for your report.
- Click F12 Save Preset. The Preset Report will appear on the bottom ribbon as an icon with a large number.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/22/18