- If you have not created a customer account for the customer who wants to rent a service, do so now.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- Select the customer account.
- In the first Part Number box, enter the part number for the Deposit. Adjust the price as needed.
- In the second Part Number box, enter the Rental Equipment part number.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction.
- In the Store Transaction window, select Quote.
- In the Name box, enter the name of the customer.
- In the Memo box, add a memo about the provided service. Example: RENTAL 2DAY – Lawnmower EXP: 5/8/16
- Click F12 Store.
- Now that the quoted invoice has been stored, click Cancel twice to clear the Invoice/Quote module to a blank invoice.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/28/20