When you create a quote, the quoted items are not removed from stock on hand inventory.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- In the Inventory tab, do one of the following:
- Click Class, Department, Location, or Supplier, and then select an option from the list:
- Click Keyword, enter a keyword, and then click Find.
- Scan the item.
- In the Qty box, enter a quantity, and then click F8 Add Items to Invoice or press F8.
- Optional: Adjust pricing or add notes.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction.
- In the Store Transaction window, click the Quote option.
- In the Name box, enter the customer’s name.
- In the Memo box, add a Contact Name or Job Name and the Expiration Date of the quote.
- Click F12/Store to store the transaction.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/24/21