When you create a quote, the quoted items are not removed from stock on hand inventory.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- In the Inventory tab, select one of the following search options:
- In the search list, make a selection.
- Scan the part numbers.
- Optional: Adjust pricing or add notes.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction.
- In the Store Transaction window, click the Quote option.
- In the Name box, enter the customer’s name.
- In the Memo box, add a Contact Name or Job Name and the Expiration Date of the quote.
- Click F12/Store to add the items to the Quote.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/22/18