When a purchase order is emailed to a supplier, a note with the following email details is added to the purchase order:
- Date email was sent
- Time email was sent
- Employee ID, first name and last name initial
- The email address that the email was sent to
To send an email to a supplier in a purchase order:
- Process the purchase order.
- In the PO Complete window, click Email. The Email Manager window opens, and you can send an email to the email address on file for the supplier tab. You can also enter an email address in the Enter Email: box.
- Click Send to email the purchase order. An Email sent message will appear at the bottom of the Email Manager window.
- Click F12 Close.
The email note is added to the purchase order after the email is sent.
To view this:
- In the PO Receive mode, click Find PO, and open the purchase order.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.