You can create a pricing plan by subclass by defining a range of one or more subclasses, This flexibility lets you control pricing on smaller, and more specific, groups of items in your store.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Pricing Plan tab.
- Below the list of pricing plan names, click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the pricing plan.
- In the Class Number Range Start and Class Number Range End boxes, enter subclass IDs.
- In the Subclass Number Range Start and Subclass Number Range End boxes, enter subclass IDs.
Note: If you enter additional number ranges for department, class or supplier, these filters are also applied. However, complex combinations are not recommended.
7. Enter the Date Range, Discount or Markup (for how the new price is calculated).
8. Enter the Cost or Retail price (for the value used to create the new price),
9. Enter the Amt % (for the percentage to use in calculating a new price).
10.. Click Save.
For more information about how to create pricing plans, see this knowledge base topic: About pricing plans and sales lists.
Note: You may need to login with your Paladin credentials.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.