You can quickly identify revenue sources for the date range that you select.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click Revenue.
- In the Report List pane, click Period Comparative Revenue.
Note: You can also click the following options:
- Today’s Comparative Revenue
- Yesterday’s Comparative Revenue
- Report Revenue from a Promotion
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Period Comparative Revenue window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the data that you want for your report.You can also click to select the Export to Excel check box.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Detail by list, select an option.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select F12 Run Report.
Note: To calculate the taxable amount, refer to the TAX APPLIED section in the Period Comparative Revenue report of the General Ledger Book Entry Mapping_v4
If the applied amount is X, and the sales tax percentage is Y, the taxable amount will be X divided by Y.
Example: $3,244.86 (tax applied) divided by .04 (sales tax percentage) equals $81,121.50 (taxable amount).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.