You can quickly identify revenue sources for the date range that you select.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click Revenue.
- In the Report List pane, click Period Comparative Revenue.
Note: You can also click the following options:
- Today’s Comparative Revenue
- Yesterday’s Comparative Revenue
- Report Revenue from a Promotion
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Period Comparative Revenue window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the data that you want for your report.You can also click to select the Export to Excel check box.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Detail by list, select an option.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select F12 Run Report.
Note: To calculate the taxable amount, refer to the TAX APPLIED section in the Period Comparative Revenue report.
If the applied amount is X, and the sales tax percentage is Y, the taxable amount will be X divided by Y.
Example: $3,244.86 (tax applied) divided by .04 (sales tax percentage) equals $81,121.50 (taxable amount).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.