- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search box, select Note Field.
- In the dialog box next to Note Field, enter this term: Layaway
- In Sorting Options pane, in the Sort by list box, select Account Name or Account Number.
- Click F12 Run Report.The report will run and then appear as a Portable Document Format (.PDF) document.
- Click Cancel to close the window.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/20/18