- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Add Item.
- In the Add New Item window, in the Part # box, enter a part number that is easy to remember.
- In the Description box, enter Adjustments.
- In the Cost box, Sell Price box, and SOH box, enter 0.
- In the Department box, select Adjustments, and then click F12 /Add. In the Inventory tab, you will see Adjustments in the Desc 1 box.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/24/21