A negative P.O. (also known as a reverse P.O. or credit P.O.) is used to charge an item back to a supplier.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- In the Purchase Order tab, in the Supplier list, select a supplier.
- In the Part Number section, enter the part number or scan the first inventory item.
- In the Quantity column, enter a negative quantity for the number of items that you are returning, transferring, or crediting for another reason, and then press Enter.
- For any additional items, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- When you have finished adding items, click Confirm P.O.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy.
- In the P.O. Number box, enter the supplier’s P.O. number.The purchase order will be printed automatically.
- In the P.O. Complete box, you can select fax, email, or print another copy.
- Follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article: How to receive a negative purchase order.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/22/18