When you produce a month-end statement, service charges and discounts are calculated, account reports are developed, and account statements are printed automatically.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click Reports.
- In the Report Area pane, click Accounts Receivable, and then click Statement Generation.
- In the Report List pane, click Month-End Statement Generation.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- Click Month End Statement Generation, and then click F12 .
- Enter the cutoff date.
- In the Type the word YES to proceed box, enter YES.
- Click F12 Run Report.When the reports have been generated, the Account Summary report will appear and the reports will start printing.
- In the Statement Generation window, select Reprint Statements or click Complete.
IMPORTANT: Do not close the Statement Generation window until all of the statements have been printed.
- To reprint a statement, select a Starting Customer and Ending Customer, then click Reprint.
- Click Complete.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.