- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the PO module.
- In the Supplier list, select a Supplier.
- In the Part Number section, enter a part number.
Note: To search for a part, click Advanced Lookup, find the part number
- Adjust the Quantity as needed, press Enter, and then click Add items to invoice.
- For additional items, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Confirm P.O.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy.
- Optional: In the PO Number box, enter a purchase order number,
- Click Next to receive an automatically generated purchase order number. The PO will be automatically printed or sent to the supplier.
- In the Vendor Questions window, in the Designate type of PO list, select a PO type.
- Click Next.
- When you receive the items from the supplier, follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article: How to receive a manual purchase order
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 2/17/19