- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- In the Supplier list, select a Supplier.
- In the Part Number section, enter a part number.
Note: To search for a part, click Advanced Lookup.
- Adjust the Quantity as needed, and then press Enter.
- For additional items, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Click Confirm P.O.
- Click Buy.
- In the Enter P.O. Number box, enter a purchase order number, or click Next to receive an automatically generated purchase order number. The P.O. will be automatically printed or sent to the supplier.
- When you receive the items from the supplier, follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article: How to receive a manual purchase order
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/24/18