- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the PO module.
- In the Supplier list, select a Supplier.
- In the Part Number section, enter a part number.
Note: To search for a part, click Advanced Lookup.
- Adjust the Quantity as needed, press Enter.
- To add more items, repeat step 5.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Confirm PO.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy.
- In the PO Number window, enter a purchase order number, or click Next and the PO number will be generated automatically.
- In the PO Complete window, select from the four options of producing a copy. Click Done.
Note: If for some reason you are in the Receive PO tab when creating a PO, when you click Process, the following message will appear:
If you click Yes, the Store Transaction window opens where you can enter a name to the PO and add notes in the Memo field. Click F12 Save. In the Purchase Order module, on the bottom ribbon, select F6 Recall PO. In the Recall PO window, highlight the PO you saved and click F12 Recall. Your PO will now be in the PO Mode where you can complete the order.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.