- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- Click the Maintain menu, and then click Data Viewer.
- In the Paladin POS Data Viewer, click the GL Summary tab.
- In the Date Range boxes, click to select the beginning and ending dates in the calendars.
- Click Get Data.The data will appear in the Totals Balance pane.
- In the Export list, select a format for exporting the data.
- Tab Delimited: This format works best for exporting and re-importing data.
- Quickbooks: Select from a few versions of Quickbooks.
- Click Export.
- In the Save As window, in the File name box, enter a name for the file.
- In the Save as Type: list, select Text (.txt) Files or QuickBook Files, browse to the Desktop, and then click Save to save the file on the desktop.
- Optional: Import the file into accounting software.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/20/18