Note: In order to use the Schedule Delivery option, you must first set the Delivery options and the Mobile2 Delivery Options. For instruction on setup, see: https://portal.paladinpos.com/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-paladin-mobile2deliver/
After you have set up the Delivery and Map2 Delivery options, to schedule a delivery:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- Click the down arrow in the Customer list box.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, select a value to search on (All, Name, Address, Phone) and enter that value in the Keyword Search box.
- Click Find>>. Then select the customer from the listing populated in the Advanced Lookup window. Press Enter or press F8 Select Customer.
- In the Invoice / Quote window, enter a Part Number for what the customer is purchasing.
- When done entering part numbers, click Checkout or press F8.
- In the Checkout window, click Schedule Delivery or press F10.
- A message will appear stating that “Delivery details will be collected during checkout.”
- Select a payment method (Cash (F1), Charge (F2), Credit Card (F3), or Check (F4). Then, press Enter.
- In the Schedule Delivery pane, enter information for Delivery Details (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
Note: You can change the default information in the E-Mail box for each Scheduled Delivery that you create. However, it will not become default information on subsequent deliveries.
Special Instructions will be shown to the driver and the customer.
11. Click Next >>.
12. Enter information for Delivery Address (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
Note: You can change the default information in the Address boxes for each Scheduled Delivery that you create. However, it will not become default information on subsequent deliveries.
13. Click Next >>.
14. In the Transaction Complete window, select an option for printing. Select 1 None if you do not want a receipt or invoice printed.
15. Click Done. Information on the delivery will appear on the receipt.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.