- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice / Quote tab, in the Customers list, select an existing customer.
- Add all items to be included for delivery.
Note :Do not include non-delivery items on this invoice.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Schedule Delivery or press F5 to schedule the delivery.
- In the Schedule Delivery pane, enter information for Delivery Details and Delivery Address.
- You can select a Truck now or later.
- You can change the default information in the E-Mail box and the Delivery Address section for each Scheduled Delivery that you create.However, it will not become default information on subsequent deliveries.
- The Special Instructions will be shown to the driver and the customer.
- Click Add.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout or press F8 to process the payment and save the delivery item.The invoice payment must be processed in order to save the scheduled delivery. It will appear on the tablet as an active delivery for the delivery date specified.
- If an email address is present on the scheduled delivery, an e-mail will be sent to the customer immediately when the delivery is processed.
- An e-mail will also be sent to the customer when a delivery is modified and when it’s finalized or received.
- The email address can be modified or manually entered any time.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/21/18