- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select On Hold.
- Select Show for All Accounts.
- Click the Name column, and then sort by one of these options:
- In the list, select On Hold to search for the stored layaway items in ascending or descending order.
- In the list, select Name to search for all outstanding layaway orders.
- Select the orders, and then click Report All. The Microsoft Excel report will appear in the task bar.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/17/18