- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Customer module.
- On the bottom ribbon of the Customer tab, click F2 Add Customer.
- In the Add Customer window, fill out all fields with appropriate information.
NOTE: If the Credit Limit is not established and left at 0, the account you are creating will NOT be able to charge anything to the account.
- Click F12 Add.
- On the bottom ribbon of Paladin, select F8 Tax.
- In the Tax Window, select all tax applicable to the customer.
- Click F12 Finish.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/18/22