- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the Customer tab, and then enter the customer name in the Keyword Search box.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, highlight the customer name, and then click Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Payment Management.
- In the Payment Management window, in the Charge Invoices pane, click Show All.
- Highlight the credit that was mistakenly applied. It will appear as a red highlight.
- Double-click the Payment Applied field, change the number to zero, and then press Enter.
Note: The unused credit will be returned to the Credit Invoice.
- To close the Payment window, click Cancel.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 2/17/19