- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Customer list, select the customer account.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select Quote.
- Highlight the quote for the rental service, and then double-click it.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Charge as the first payment type. Because the deposit has already been credited to the customer account, the customer account balance will not be zero.
- On the bottom ribbon, click one of the following payment types:
- Credit Card
- When the amount due appears, complete the transaction.
- When you are prompted, delete the quote.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/26/20