Best Practice: Run this report per supplier on a monthly basis. Use the Defective Parts Report to remove defective items (part numbers) from inventory.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click General.
- In the Report List pane, click Defective Parts.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12/Next.
- In the Defective Parts window, in the Report Settings pane, in the PartNumber row, in the Beginning and Ending boxes, enter a part number range.
- In the Supplier line, select a Supplier from the list.
- To clear the defective items from inventory, in the Additional Settings pane, click to select the Clear Defective Items Upon Completion checkbox.
Note: If you have or plan to create a negative (credit) purchase order to return the items to the supplier, do not select this checkbox, because the stock on hand will be reduced twice.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12/Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.