- In the Invoice/Quote module, on the Invoice/Quote tab, in the Customer list, select a non-taxable customer.
- In the Part Number column, scan several items.
- Click to clear the box for the item that will not be charged tax.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click the Tax module or press F8.
- In the Tax Window, the non-taxable selection will appear.
- Click OK. The Tax $ will increases when the taxable amount is applied.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Cash or press F1, and then press Enter. The receipt will print automatically.
- In the Transaction window, select one of five options to answer Print another copy?, and then click Done.
- View the receipt for the following data:
- Taxable and non-taxable items
- Line items that indicate reset tax items
- Amount of tax paid
Note: The default settings will appear on all subsequent receipts.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/23/18