Paladin is fully integrated with BlueTarp®, a third-party financial management service that protects your business from credit risk. BlueTarp® extends credit, takes on the risk of non-payment, and pays you upfront when your customers make purchases.
If the Paladin Point of Sale BlueTarp® integration and features are turned on and you have associated the customer account, you can follow these steps. Learn more: About BlueTarp® financial credit integration
Note: To make a purchase using BlueTarp® , the customer’s BlueTarp account must be associated with the customer in Paladin Point of Sale.
- In the Invoice/Quote module, select the customer account.
- Add the customer’s items to the invoice, and then click Checkout or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click BlueTarp or press F2.
The BlueTarp payment will appear with the label Ext Charge.
- In the Invoice Information window, in the BlueTarp Purchaser list, select the customer who is making the purchase. If their name is not in the list, and they have their BlueTarp card, you can enter their BlueTarp card number.
- Click Next to complete the sale.
- If a customer has reached their BlueTarp credit limit, the BlueTarp payment type will be unavailable.
- If the invoice total due exceeds the customer’s BlueTarp available credit, the BlueTarp payment (with the label Ext Charge) is set to the BlueTarp available credit balance.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.