Before you can begin this procedure, the correct tax definitions must be set up. Consult an accountant or tax attorney.
When you change the default tax definition, it will be applied to this transaction and subsequent transactions.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup to find customer account information.
- Scan items or enter part numbers in the Part Number box.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- In the Checkout tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Tax.
- In the Tax Window, select the tax definitions for the State, County, and City, and then click F12/OK.
- On the bottom ribbon, select a payment type:
- Credit Card
- Complete the transaction process.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.