- The change is only effective per individual transaction.
- Consult an accountant or tax attorney for the correct tax configuration.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- Optional:On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup to find customer account information.
- Scan or enter part numbers.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, highlight the item that you want to make non-taxable.
- In the Tax column, click to remove the check mark from the Tax check box.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- On the bottom ribbon, click a payment type:
- Credit Card
- Complete the transaction process.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/26/20