You can change the location of stored scheduled reports from the default location in the Paladin POS Reports folder.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company tab.
- Scroll to the Report Options section.
- In the Scheduled Reports Network Share box, enter the new location.
- Click Create to share the scheduled reports on the network.
Note: If you cannot create the share folder, contact Paladin Customer Support.
- Click Close, and then click Yes.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/23/18