You can change the location of stored scheduled reports from the default location in the Paladin POS Reports folder.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company tab.
- Scroll to the Report Options section.
- In the Scheduled Reports Network Share box, enter the new location.
- Click Create to share the scheduled reports on the network.
Note: If you cannot create the share folder, contact Paladin Customer Support.
- Click Close, and then click Yes.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.