Note: This feature only applies to stores with Ingenico payment card terminals that are not set up to use EMV processing.
You can change the default setting that requires a signature for credit card purchases.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Credit Card tab.
- In the Password Required window, enter your admin password.
- In the Signatures pane, select the Allow Signature to be Skipped checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
During checkout, when a customer pays with a credit card, the Invoice Information window will appear, and then the cashier can click Next to skip the signature requirement process.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.