Paladin offers two options for optionally skipping the signature requirement:
- Option 1: Allow the cashier to skip the signature requirement when a transaction is under an amount you specify (no-signature threshold). For this option, see How to set up the no-signature threshold for payment card transactions
- Option 2: Allow signatures to be skipped in any Paladin scenario. This option allows the signature to be skipped in all Paladin scenarios, including credit card purchases, charge purchase, agreement to pharmacy terms and conditions, etc. This option will override a no-signature threshold, if one is set. For this option, follow the steps in this article.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Credit Card tab.
- In the Password Required window, enter your admin password.
- In the Signatures pane, select the Allow Signature to be Skipped checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/24/22