- Turn on the RF unit.
- To sign on, press 1.
- Select Overwrite SOH or Append to SOH.
- If the Bin Tag Output Devices Attached to Printer message appears, press 0.
- Press 0 for label printer, or press Enter for batch.
- Select a Printing method.
- To print all, continue though the prompts, and scan an item.
- If you select print only items with a price change or location change, a bin tag will be prompted.
- If the RF unit does not provide either of these options, you can enter a # during the sale price prompt.
- Refer to How to print a full sheet of bin tags or shelf tags.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/20/20