- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click Invoice/Quote.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction or press F6.
- In the Recall Transaction list, select Kit.
- Highlight any kit, and then click Update Retail. A Kit Update Retail window will appear with the current kit retail price and a new kit retail price. Items that are priced zero will not be updated.
- Follow one of these options:
- To accept the kit price change and update the kit item prices, click Yes. You can repeat steps 5 and 6 to view other kits.
- To keep the old kit item prices and make no changes, click No. You can repeat steps 5 and 6 to view other kits.
- To review and make changes to the item prices, click Preview. This opens the kit item list so you can make changes and save them. If you don’t want to make changes, close the Kit Update Retail window, and then return to step 2.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 4/14/21