Paladin is fully integrated with BlueTarp®, a third-party financial management service that protects your business from credit risk. BlueTarp® extends credit, takes on the risk of non-payment, and pays you upfront when your customers make purchases.
If the Paladin Point of Sale BlueTarp® integration and features are turned on, you can follow these steps. Learn more: About BlueTarp® financial credit integration
IMPORTANT: A customer must have a zero credit balance with your store
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- In the Customers module, open the customer account. If the customer does not have an account, create a new customer account.
- Click the Balances tab, and verify that the customer has a zero balance with your store.
Important: If the balance is not zero, you cannot associate their BlueTarp® account with this customer. If you encounter this scenario, you can optionally create a second account in Paladin Point of Sale for BlueTarp® purchases, and then merge the two accounts when the store balance is zero.
- With the customer account open, on the bottom ribbon, click Assign Ext. Credit Mgmt System.
- Select Associate Existing Customer.
- In the Search On list, search for the BlueTarp business account using any of these options:
- Click Retrieve Customers.
- In the list of search results, select the customer.
- Click Register to associate the BlueTarp account. If the association is successful, the External Credit Management Association window will close,
- On the bottom ribbon, click Save.
After you associate the customer’s BlueTarp® account a customer, in the Invoice/Quote module, on the Checkout tab, on the bottom ribbon, BlueTarp will replace Charge as a payment type. Then you can refer to this KBA: How to charge a purchase to BlueTarp®
Note: Each BlueTarp® ID can only be associated with one Paladin Point of Sale customer
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.