- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- In the Inventory tab, enter the Part # or press F1 to search for an item.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Classes pane, select one of the lists that is set to 0 > None, and then change it to 5000 > StopMeth.
- Click Save or press F12.
- To add additional items, repeat steps 3-6.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/27/21