Before your customer can start accumulating rewards, the Rich Rewards number must be assigned to the customer account. You can use the number on the Rich Rewards card, the customer’s phone number, or a number that the store or pharmacy assigned to the customer.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- In the Customers list, select the customer.
- Click the Electronic tab
- In the Alternate Customer ID’s pane, click Edit ID Data.
- In the Alternate ID Manager window, in the Enter Alt ID box, enter the number that you want to use for Rich Rewards.
- Click Add.
- In the Type list, select Rich Rewards, and then click F12/Finish.
- On the bottom ribbon, click F12/Save.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.