How to apply all or part of a store credit balance to a customer purchase
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Customer box, look up and display the customer, and add their items to the invoice.
- Click the Checkout tab, and then look for a message with the available credit balance for that customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Charge, or press F2.
- The store credit balance (up to the purchase amount) will appear as a Charge payment.
- Optional: To adjust the amount of store credit, enter a different value.
- Press Enter to apply the store credit amount.
- Setup any additional method(s) of payment and then process the payments.
- When the Invoice Information window appears, follow your store’s policy regarding the Memo or PO Number and Authorized signers fields, and then complete the purchase.
About store credits
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/24/21